The ABCDE rule (Asymmetry, Border irregularity, Color variegation, Diameter >6 mm, elevation or evolution), originally described by Friedman et al., is a useful tool in facilitating the diagnosis of malignant melanoma and it is now included among The Seven Warning Signals of Cancer of “The American Cancer Society” and it’s a simple method that can identify nevi at risk. The ABCDE is a simple method that can help describe a subset of melanomas, namely early, thin tumorsthat might otherwise be confused with benign pigmented lesions.
- ABCDE : Irregular border
- Irregular border: A mole with birregular edges.
Termini di ricerca:
- abcde (736)
- a b c d e (91)
- abcd rule (18)
- Match the following component of the ABCDE rule for recognizing melanoma with its description: Evolution (3)
- abcd rules for les (1)
- abcde rule (1)
- Assemetry Irregular Borders Color variations or change Diameter > than 6 mm Elevation (1)
- What is the ABCDE rule for recognizing melanoma (1)
- You use the ABCD rule to assess a concerning mole for melanoma Which of the following characteristics is NOT part of the ABCD rule? (1)
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian