The ABCDE rule (Asymmetry, Border irregularity, Color variegation, Diameter >6 mm, elevation or evolution), originally described by Friedman et al., is a useful tool in facilitating the diagnosis of malignant melanoma and it is now included among The Seven Warning Signals of Cancer of “The American Cancer Society” and it’s a simple method that can identify nevi at risk. The ABCDE is a simple method that can help describe a subset of melanomas, namely early, thin tumorsthat might otherwise be confused with benign pigmented lesions.
- ABCDE : Irregular border
- Irregular border: A mole with birregular edges.
Termini di ricerca:
- abcde (719)
- a b c d e (91)
- evolution abcde cancer rule (2)
- Define the ABCDE rule for identifying a malignant melanoma (2)
- ABCD rule web (1)
- abcd rule melanoma pea size (1)
- abcd melanoma rule (1)
- melenoma ABCDE rule (1)
- s a component of the abcd rule for determining the presence of melanoma (1)
- what are the abcde rules and function (1)
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian