The ABCDE rule (Asymmetry, Border irregularity, Color variegation, Diameter >6 mm, elevation or evolution), originally described by Friedman et al., is a useful tool in facilitating the diagnosis of malignant melanoma and it is now included among The Seven Warning Signals of Cancer of “The American Cancer Society” and it’s a simple method that can identify nevi at risk. The ABCDE is a simple method that can help describe a subset of melanomas, namely early, thin tumorsthat might otherwise be confused with benign pigmented lesions.
- ABCDE : Irregular border
- Irregular border: A mole with birregular edges.
Termini di ricerca:
- abcde (729)
- a b c d e (91)
- malignant melanoma abcd rule (2)
- Identify the ABCD and E rules of melanoma (2)
- abcde rule for identifying a malignant melanoma (2)
- abcd melanoma rule (2)
- abcde elevation bleeding rule melanoma (1)
- abcd rule for melanoma (1)
- abcde rule for melanoma (1)
- Define the ABCD rule for a malignant melanoma (1)