The ABCDE rule (Asymmetry, Border irregularity, Color variegation, Diameter >6 mm, elevation or evolution), originally described by Friedman et al., is a useful tool in facilitating the diagnosis of malignant melanoma and it is now included among The Seven Warning Signals of Cancer of “The American Cancer Society” and it’s a simple method that can identify nevi at risk. The ABCDE is a simple method that can help describe a subset of melanomas, namely early, thin tumorsthat might otherwise be confused with benign pigmented lesions.
- ABCDE : Irregular border
- Irregular border: A mole with birregular edges.
Termini di ricerca:
- abcde (719)
- a b c d e (91)
- melanoma abcde (3)
- Match the following component of the ABCDE rule for recognizing melanoma with its description: Diameter (3)
- abcde rule (3)
- describe the abcde rule evol (2)
- Define the ABCDE rule for identifying a malignant melanoma (2)
- ABCD rules for identifying potential melanomas (1)
- ABCD rule web (1)
- what are the abcd rule of melanoma (1)